Body & Soul Women’s Vedanā Wellness Experience. Hue – Vietnam
– Departing the 23rd July and returning on the 31st July 2019.
It is extremely important for women to nurture their bodies as well as their mind. The need to take time out to fulfill your needs as an individual is difficult in today’s fast paced environment. As a result it is so important that you take time out for yourself.
Join me with a group of like-minded women on the Body & Soul Women’s Vedanā Wellness Experience and explore the beauty and serenity of Vietnam. “Vedanā” literally means “feeling” or “sensation” in Sanskrit. In Buddhist philosophy, an awareness and concentrated focus on Vedanā leads to enlightenment and the end of suffering. It is my intention to offer you a memorable experience – one that you can take home with you, and remember forever.
The Body & Soul Women’s Vedanā Wellness Experience is designed to give you everything you need to feel rejuvenated and refreshed whilst allowing you the freedom to choose many other activities once you’ve arrived at our destination. A yoga retreat, a spa retreat, a meditation retreat and a Vietnam cultural experience all rolled into one.
Included in your Body & Soul Women’s Vedanā Wellness Experience are: –
- 7 days 6 nights’ accommodation
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily fruit basket provided in your villa.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided at the resort)
- 1 hour spa treatment daily
- Local experience tour – visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery (includes your boat fee).
- Hue city tour – visit Citadel, Tu Duc tomb & Dong Ba market for shopping (including guide & entrance fee) (7 hours).
- Hoi An City shopping tour (including guide & entrance fee) (8 hours)
- Free daily shuttle bus service to Hue city as per resort’s schedule.
- Complimentary usage of swimming pool, Internet, gym & fitness center
- Complimentary choice of daily wellness activities at the resort including biking, kayaking, tennis, volleyball and other sporting activities
- Daily Tai-chi & Yoga classes.
Cost: – Shared accommodation – $3899 Single accommodation $4399
You also have the option of staying on after the retreat to continue to experience the beauty of Vietnam (at your own costs). These arrangements are to be made prior to departure from Australia.
*To secure a spot a $500 booking fee will be required at the time of booking with a further 50% non-refundable deposit to be made by the 1st April with the remainder to be paid by the 30th June 2019.
*Please note: – all deposits are non-refundable.